"The Gold Book"
Robert Geddes MW
“Rob Geddes’ annual Australian Wine Vintages is often dubbed “The Gold Book”, an apt description for what’s a real treasure-house of information for everyone from the most serious collector to the total novice. ….. “ David Ellis, PS News September 2012.
This classy gold, compact sized book must be the most comprehensive, useful, guide to wines and winemakers in Australia! Not only will you find Australia’s top wines, you’ll also find the price you should be paying for them!
- Detailed tasting notes for over 3,500 wines from both Australia & New Zealand
- Advice on vintage quality
- When to drink each wine
- Top 100 list of wines tasted for this years edition as well as our Gold Star wines
- List of certified organic and biodynamic wineries
- Advice on the best regional wine styles and producers in each district
Trusted since its first edition in 1979 by winemakers and wine enthusiasts, this easy to use, clearly laid out book is published by Robert Geddes, only the third of a handful of Australians to be awarded the prestigious international ‘Master of Wine’ award. It’s advice you can trust.
Why not subscribe to the monthly 'Australian Wine Vintages' newsletter as a great way for you to keep up to date with Rob plus exclusive benefits such as courses and tasting events? Please click here to subscribe now.
On twitter or facebook? So are we: